Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Why I love student ministry...

When I hear 2 students last week tell me they are having some issues with faith...this week one said the sign he asked God for was given... the other said God is making changes in his life and increasing his faith.

When a student will come to me and trusts me with situations they are facing and ask for advice and prayer.

When students call me when they are in a compromising situation and ask for help.

When students come to church for fun, but then experience God and start coming for other reasons.

When students tell me my sermon was exactly what they needed.

When students just keep showing up week after week and bringing new friends.

All of the above went on tonight or this week! There is no place I would rather be than loving, and working with New Life Tabernacle...

My prayer "God thank you for the opportunity to lead and work with so many awesome students, I love them so much and I look forward to every opportunity I have with them. I thank you for finding favor in this ministry. I thank you for what your doing and I just ask you continue to work in my life and keep opening the door for more students to be reached"

Thank you for reading and please pray for New Life Tabernacle and Element Student Ministry.

Pastor B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats so encouraging!!