Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Anybody Out There?

This is my 3rd post! Kind of weak so far. I guess it's a little difficult to make myself blog when im not sure anybody is even reading it. I have done a poor job of marketing my blog at this point.

On another note... I was looking over several youth pastor forums today and found a really cool post. It was a bunch of youth pastors sharing the size of the church body compared to the student body. After looking at about 40 or so of them I am happy to say not one of them had a group close to ours. A Church body of 175 on Sundays, yet we run 75 on Wed nights! How awesome is that? I think space is a big problem at this point. Once we have a larger youth facility I believe we will grow much more... till then... im happy with trying to pastor 75 students and worn out at the same time! Ok... ramble session over! Leave a comment if you read this... would love to know at least one person has found it :)

Brad

No comments: