Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Brother Barry Would Be Proud?

My pastor gave me the opportunity to preach at Church last Sunday. I was really nervous for some reason. Typically I can speak to 100 young people every wed night without a drop of sweat. If you have ever had to speak to youth then you know how hard it is. The adults were much more into what I said, but it was still difficult. I didn't screw up too much but I really learned a lot for my future opportunities. If your interested in listening go here. The title is "The New Perception". Nothing that will change your life. It was just some findings and statistics from a few books I read. Till next time...

Oh if your wondering about the title... just go here

Brad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is Feb. 5 2009 !!! where is the next blog ??

Kent